Strategy, Innovation and Product Development in the Age of the Customer
The premiere event for Customer Experience Executives
Park Hyatt Melbourne , 4-5 April 2017
The Chief Customer Officer (CCO) is rapidly becoming fundamental in every organisation. Over the next 5-10 years, it is expected that every organisation will have the equivalent of a CCO. As organisations take on the age of the customer, the CCO role will be one of immense strategic importance in how organisations align innovation, product development and customer experience initiatives.
As part of Corinium's Global "Chief Customer Officer" Series, the Melbourne conference will provide a highly interactive platform for senior customer experience executives to assess the most critical challenges and opportunities in a business world where the customer is King.
"Great mix of quality speakers with different perspectives on the future of CX and today's challenges." - VODAFONE
CCO Melbourne Key Themes:
- The A-B-C of the CCO – The Role. Evaluating the CCO’s emergence, remit and future direction in the age of the customer.
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY – The Plan. What does a truly customer-centric organisation look like: from leadership engagement, CX design to customer retention strategies. Moving from insight to strategy execution to align experience and brand promise.
- CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data-driven approaches and tools for successful customer engagement and advocacy.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of customer-centricity. Understanding the link between internal employee engagement and customer experience management.
- BRAND, MARKETING, PRODUCT and DEMAND – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation through actionable customer insights, building brand advocates and involving the customer in product innovation and development.
- MEASURING THE IMPACT – The ROI. Connecting measures, metrics and business values to record success and secure further executive support.
Why invest your time?
Hear from the region's leading customer experience professionals as they share their insights into the emerging C-Suite and the strategic importance of a Chief Customer Officer. Will this role be the ultimate disruptor in C-Suite dynamics and operational excellence? See how organisations are aligning business objectives to strategic customer initiatives.
Customer centricity is no longer just a buzz word, and many organisations are now looking at real tools to move away from talking about big ideas to delivery. The CCO is being seen as a connect-the-dots role in the drive for innovation in a customer centric world. Hear how to embed customer centricity into the foundations of how you do business.
A true customer centric organisations leads by creating and forecasting demand. In a world of shrinking product cycles, understanding what your customers want is crucial in ensuring longevity of your products. Hear first experience from market leaders on how you can monetise your customer insights.
CCO Sydney 2016 Highlights
Building on our global conference series....
CCO Sydney gathered the region’s leading customer experience executives to share their insights on overcoming the most critical challenges and opportunities in ensuring corporate activities exceed the expectations of their customers.
2016 was a fantastic event with engaging keynote presentations, topical discussion, in-depth masterclasses and invaluable networking opportunities. The main two-day conference featured exceptional presentations from leading local and international CCO's including:
- Mark Reinke, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Suncorp Group
- Julie Batch, Chief Customer Officer, IAG
- Lisa Pogonoski, Chief Customer Officer, BT Financial
- Jason Bradshaw, Director Customer Experience, Volkswagen Group AU
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, Australia Post
Join our global community on LinkedIn.